At Phone-for-a-loan.co.uk, we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws.
We only collect personal data that is necessary for the purposes of providing our services to you. The only forms where personal data can be entered are:
- Contact form: this asks for name, email and the question.
- Commenting on a blog article: here name, website and comment will be asked.
We use your personal data to provide our services to you, including responding to your inquiries and comments. We do not share your personal data with third parties.
We store your personal data securely and only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing our services to you. We may also retain your personal data if required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You have the right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you;
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data;
- Request that we delete your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Request that we transfer your personal data to another controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (where applicable).
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.phone-for-a-loan.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/